Fertility Check-up for Women
Before planning to conceive, some women want reassurance that there are no conditions which may stop her from getting pregnant.
The fertility check-up for women at Midland Fertility is suitable for women who:
- want to know about their own fertility, or measure any possible infertility
- do not want to wait for NHS investigations into why she is having trouble conceiving
- are trying to conceive but have not been trying long enough to qualify for any NHS investigations
What is included in the fertility check-up for women?
The check-up includes a blood test for the:
- measurement of the FSH hormone level and of the FSH:LH hormone ratio
- measurement of anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH), to assess her ovarian reserve, which may provide vital information about whether she could defer trying for a baby for a few years, or whether her reproductive life span is so reduced that she should not delay
- the results of these tests
Cost of the fertility check-up for women at Midland Fertility: £245.00
Go to the Midland Fertility Patient Treatment Information page and download:
- these infosheets are currently being updated
- Egg Freezing – Elective