Midland Fertility’s Cost Estimator offer a transparent breakdown of the costs involved in any standard investigation, treatment cycle, or fertility preservation service at Midland Fertility, with details of the charges for treatments, initial or repeat consultations, average drug costs and any usual additional costs or levies.
Choose from the following individualised Cost Estimators for more guidance on the possible cost of treatment (will open in a new window):
- male/female couple – standard treatments, and fertility preservation services
- male/female couple – standard treatments, and fertility preservation services using donor sperm
- male/female couple – treatments using donor eggs or embryos
- male/female couple – host surrogacy treatments
- lesbian couple – standard treatments with donor sperm
- lesbian couple – ‘shared motherhood’ treatment with donor sperm
- gay couple – surrogacy treatments using donor eggs
- single woman – treatments with donor sperm, and fertility preservation services
The examples refer to standard types of treatments and services, and costs may vary for patients following an initial consultation and treatment assessment. Costs for some other stand-alone or add-on specialist tests are included in the full List of Charges. The examples in the Cost Estimators are offered in good faith to give an idea of the overall possible cost of a service at Midland Fertility, but do not provide a quote for the final cost of that service and and is in no way binding. Midland Fertility reserves the right to alter the fees at any time. All services at Midland Fertility are subject the usual Terms & Conditions.
The costs of drugs are based on average standard drugs doses, and are provided only for the convenience of the Cost Estimators. The actual cost for any individual patient may vary significantly more or less by up to a few hundred pounds and can only be advised after the initial consultation and treatment assessment and, even then, may need adjusting according to any clinical need.
When comparing costs with other clinics’, potential patients are advised to ensure they check that all the elements of each service are also included in the costs quoted by any other clinic – check the small print closely and insist on the same transparency that Midland Fertility offers through the Cost Estimators.
If a treatment package is not included on the Cost Estimators, email the Midland Fertility finance team, or contact them on the number at the top of the page.