Welcome to Chamber of Commerce Members
Midland Fertility would like to welcome Chamber of Commerce members to its new home in Tamworth. The Midlands’ newest super-clinic offers individualised treatment programmes and the very latest clinical and laboratory suites, abundant free patient car-parking – and all within walking distance of major stores of Ventura Retail Park.
Members of the Chambers of Commerce who are enquiring about fertility treatment may be entitled to NHS-funded treatment at Midland Fertility, via long-established contracts held with many Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) in the West Midlands. Patients who are not eligible for NHS-funding may receive privately-funded treatment at the clinic. Whether NHS- or self-funded, treatment programmes are tailor-made for each patient.
How to access funded treatment
For information on the availability and criteria for funded fertility treatment in the Midlands, and on how to make an application, email Linda Tanner, Midland Fertility’s NHS contracts manager, or phone her on the number at the top of the page, 10.00am-3.30pm, Wednesday to Friday.
- for more information on eligibility for NHS-funded treatment
Self-funded patients may visit Midland Fertility, before making any appointment for an initial consultation, by attending a Fertility Information Event, from 6.00pm to 8.00pm every month at Midland Fertility in Tamworth. These events are free to attend and offer a 15 minute free pre-consultation appointment with one of the nursing or laboratory staff to get general information about the treatment pathway for any new patient.
People who require private treatment may email the Midland Fertility patient relations manager, Donna Rea-Gardner or call her via the telephone number at the top of the page.
New patient support
Click on any of the tabs at the top of this page for information about treatments, success rates, fees and much more about Midland Fertility. New patients may also receive support from the following:
- The MFS Patient Forum – available 24/7 via the internet, the free-to-register Forum provides unwavering support and advice from existing patients, who all share the common experience of fertility treatment at Midland Fertility. One Forum-user commented: ‘I had almost forgotten how nice it is to share your inner most thoughts and feelings on this forum and am so glad I am back posting on here. Its a beautiful thing that we get so much support on here during the tougher times as well as the happier times of our journey, sharing our emotions! Love and hugs to all xxx’. Why not give it a go?
- The Midland Fertility E-Newsletter – for regular clinic and treatment news subscribe to the free Midland Fertility e-newsletter which will drop into your email inbox three times a year!
- Midland Fertility is on Facebook! Log in to Facebook and become part of the Midland Fertility ‘Facebook community’ by clicking the like button!
- For fertility news, media information, clinic announcements and milestones, follow Midland Fertility on @mfsIVFnews.