Christmas 2015 and New Year’s Day 2016
Issued: 10 December 2015
Midland Fertility will operate a service for in-treatment patients who require time-sensitive appointments from Saturday 19 December to Sunday 27 December (inclusive).
Midland Fertility will re-open on Monday 28 December with a full regular service from Tuesday 29 December including being open as usual on Thursday 31 December 2015 and Friday 1 January 2016.
During this holiday period, from Saturday 19 December to Sunday 27 December (inclusive), patients who are currently in-treatment who have any concerns should call 01827 311170 and listen for the mobile contact number of the senior member of on-call staff. Please note this out-of-hours service should only be used by in-treatment patients with serious concerns and should not be called for general information about the clinic’s services, or to make or re-arrange appointments. In any emergency, patients should dial 999.
All other enquiries should be emailed as follows and will be responded to, on or after Monday 28 December 2015.
- general enquiries about services
- to make an appointment for an initial consultation or to rearrange an existing appointment
- the lab, for enquiries about test results, sperm donation or using donor sperm
- for counselling services, call Sandra Bateman, the infertility counselling coordinator on 07931 520031
- media enquiries (urgent comment only), or for Forum enquiries, TEXT Jill Anthony-Ackery on 07795 812523
- See My baby pregnancy scanning and pre-natal testing, email See My Baby
With best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.