Miscarriage Information Event – 12 June 2014
Midland Fertility is holding an information event for women who have experienced recurrent miscarriage or embryo implantation failure, from 6.00-8.00pm on Thursday 12 June 2014.
The event is suitable for women who:
- may have conceived naturally but experienced two or more miscarriages
- following fertility treatment, may have never achieved a positive pregnancy test or who have lost two or more pregnancies
The event is free to anyone who wants to learn more about the Midland Fertility miscarriage and implantation failure service (MIFS) and the recent developments in diagnosing the causes of miscarriage and implantation failure, and the treatments which are now available to help a pregnancy progress to a live birth.
People who attend will benefit from a free 20 minutes pre-consultation appointment with one of the Midland Fertility dedicated MIFS team. Bookings may be made now:
- call 01922 455911 and speak to Donna Rea-Gardner or Lynsey Bissell
- email to make an appointment
- alternatively, turn up on the evening – though most appointments may already have been allocated
This Information event is an informal way for people to learn more about the diagnosis of the causes of miscarriage and the treatments which are now available to counteract these. No referral is needed from a GP or hospital consultant.
- the MIFS service at MIdland Fertility
- how to get to Midland Fertiity in Aldridge
- read a MIFS case study
Issued: 6 May 2014