Miscarriage Information Event
MFS is holding an information event for people who have experienced recurrent miscarriage or embryo implantation failure, from 6.00-8.00pm on Thursday 7 February 2013.
The event is suitable for:
- women who may have conceived naturally but experienced two or more miscarriages
- women who, following fertility treatment, may have never achieved a positive pregnancy test or who have lost two or more pregnancies
The event is free to anyone who wants to learn more about the MFS miscarriage and implantation failure service (MIFS) and the recent developments in diagnosing the causes of miscarriage and implantation failure, and the treatments which are now available to help a pregnancy progress to a live birth.
People who attend will benefit from a free 15 minutes pre-consultation appointment with one of the MFS dedicated MIFS team. Bookings may be made now:
- call 01922 455911 and speak to Donna Rea-Gardner or Carol-Ann Smith
- email to make an appointment
- alternatively, turn up on the evening – though most appointments may already have been allocated
This Information event is an informal way for people to learn more about the diagnosis of the causes of miscarriage and the treatments which are now available to counteract these. No referral is needed from a GP or hospital consultant.
- the MIFS service at MFS
- how to get to MFS in Aldridge
- read a MIFS case study
- read a recurrent miscarriage story in the Birmingham Mail
Issued: 20 December 2012/Updated: 9 January 2013