The aim is to make it the most informative and up to date fertility clinic website in the UK. Not only bigger but much better too, including:
- easier navigation
- more detail about investigations, preservation services and treatments at MFS
- a section about investigating and treating male infertility and preserving male fertility
- three types of success rates: at-a-glance headline results, summary results for the majority and extended stats for number-crunchers and those who like detail
- the MFS Cost Estimator© to provide an indication not only of the cost of any treatment, but also any additional charges, levies and average drug costs associated with it
- expanded glossary and FAQs
In this edition of the MFS enews, Made in Aldridge brings hope to anyone who worries that treatment will never result in a strong blue line and the safe delivery of a baby, as Shareena and Fred Howley recall the few highs and many lows before baby Zach was born.
Today’s the Day celebrates the summer birthdays of eight MFS babies, aged one to seven. If you would like to mark a milestone in the life of your MFS baby or send them a dedication in a future enews, complete the Today’s the Day Form.
In staff news read about who’s new to MFS, who’s leaving, who’s achieving and who’s celebrating or taking on a challenge.
The next newsletter will be out in September 2009 and if you don’t yet subscribe, complete the form to make sure it hits your inbox on the day it’s issued.