Following appropriate investigations, the Midland Fertility clinical and scientific teams will have all the information needed to advise a patient on whether fertility treatment is necessary and if so, what type is recommended for a specific woman or couple. All fertility preservation and treatment plans at Midland Fertility are tailor-made to maximise the chance of success for each individual patient.
IVF and ICSI cycles include a range of protocols from natural/low-cost IVF (including modified natural cycle and mild stimulation) to various short and long-protocols using fertility stimulating drugs, to suit every individual patient’s clinical need and personal preference.
This section provides details on the main treatments offered by Midland Fertility:
- ovulation induction
- IVF – including natural/low-cost IVF
- donor recipient treatments – that is, treatments using donor sperm, eggs and embryos
In addition, this section offers information on:
- the embryo transfer policy, including SET, at Midland Fertility
- laboratory procedures and quality management, including:
- male fertility treatments
- receiving donor eggs and embryos
- receiving donor sperm
- treatment for single women
- treatment for lesbian couples
- treatment for gay couples