Midland Fertility was established in 1987 for the investigation and treatment of infertility. Midland Fertility specialises in assisted conception techniques and employs highly-qualified, full-time staff dedicated to their work at Midland Fertility.
Midland Fertility is licensed by the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority, centre no 008, for the performance of IVF, ICSI, gamete and embryo donation and for gamete and embryo storage:
Midland Fertility is registered with the Care Quality Commission as an independent hospital providing in vitro fertilisation, certificate number 1-101635771.
- Registered provider: Midland Fertility Services Limited
- Registered manager: Su Barlow
- Responsible individual: Gillian Lockwood
View a copy of the most recent Midland Fertility inspection report from the Care Quality Commission, or request the report by telephone via 03000 616161.
- is registered with the Office of Data Protection Registrar and adheres to its code of practice
- delivers counselling support within the ethical framework of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy