The Baby Makers – (part 10)
Sarah Barnard – Senior Fertility Nurse Assistant
Sarah sees patients to take blood samples from them, assists the clinical team in procedures and monitors patients in recovery.
Sarah assisted Laura and Chris throughout their treatment cycles. She took blood samples from both Laura and Chris for infection screening, hormone results and recurrent miscarriage bloods and was also present assisting in the procedure suite with the egg collections and scanning for embryo transfers. Sarah, a trained hypnotherapist, acted as a comfort to Laura during procedures and monitored her recovery afterwards.
- http://www.midlandfertility.com/2016/06/babymakers/Laura and Chris\’ story[/intlink]
- email Sarah Barnard or call her on the number at the top of the page
- The Baby Makers (2) – Linda Tanner, NHS Contracts Manager
- The Baby Makers (3) – Donna Rea-Gardner, Patient Relations Manager
- The Baby Makers (4) – Carol Ann Smith, Office Manager
- The Baby Makers (5) – Caroline Price, Receptionist
- The Baby Makers (6) – Carolyn Sage, Office Supervisor
- The Baby Makers (7) – Kathy Gargett, Receptionist
- The Baby Makers (8) – Kerry Pemberton, Finance Supervisor
- The Baby Makers (9) – Julie Myatt, Clinical Administrator